About licensing and uses
A desktop license gives you the unlimited and non-transferable right to install the font on a Mac OS X or Windows system to use it in desktop applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Mac Pages, etc. and to create and print all kinds of documents.
The price of the license may vary according to the maximum number of computers where the font will be installed, as specified in the license table.
We have 3 types of licenses to install on computers:
Up to 5 computers = Desktop license No.1
Up to 11 computers = Desktop license No.2
Up to 20 computers = Desktop license No.3
What you are allowed to do when installing a desktop license:
- You can do any type of design work with our fonts, including logo and trademark design.
- Each font can be used in editable embedded PDF files and other similar documents.
What you are NOT allowed to do when installing a desktop license:
- Integrated use in mobile apps is not allowed.
- You can not convert to webfont formats.
- You can not sell this font without our permission.
- You can not redistribute this font without our permission.
- You are not allowed to offer it free of charge on sites different than www.ritmoritmo.com
By purchasing our fonts you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of this End User License Agreement "EULA".
If you want to have access to special discounts, licenses for more than 20 users and to use our fonts in mobile apps or other platforms that are not covered above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.